OK. This post is dedicated to my bloggy buddies. I have been so behind on posting (except for AI) and slow to comment. I love commenting and as many of you notice, my comments tend to be
Anyway, as I've been commenting I've noticed a lot is happening with so many of you. So, I've decided to dedicate this post to bloggy buds in a Thursday Thirteen (great idea CHUCK!). Here goes:
1. Allie's Musings! I know a PUBLISHED author. Allie now has her book, One Night in Boston for sale on AMAZON. How cool is that?!
2. Choosing My Own! You all have to sneak a peak in Jamie's purse. I can't lie. Everyone needs a purple purse monster. Everyone. (Note to Jamie--I'm getting to it. I promise!)
3. Classy Chaos! OK, many of you are fans. But can I just say that I feel for OhMommy (many of you will, too!) Our little guy is, *gulp* still. In. Our. Bed. We keep SAYING it is done, but why does he end up there every. Single. Night? Before you comment, I am clearly aware that this is MY fault. Blame accepted. But he's just so cuddly . . .
4. Every Day with The Kellys! How many of you have had issues with shopping CARTS! I swear, sometimes I just want to take it out back and give it a good talking to! I am a MAGNET for crappy carts! Oh, Amy, we could go on a cart crusade!
5. I Invented Motherhood! OK. So how many of you fight over the radio with your dear hubby? Karen wrote this SO TRUE post. I myself am subjected to hours and hours of Abba and the Bee Gees. I like 'em. I swear I do. But 6 hours of Dancing Queen is enough already!
6. Immoral Matriarch! Um. Do you have a breastfeeding story? Well, whether you do or not, you gotta read Maria's. She is my personal hero . . . seriously, bf is a tough, tough job! This is one amazing journey with which many of us can relate.
7. Kami's Khlopchyk! How many of you go through that "should I chop it off or leave it long" dilemma? Well, check out Kami's . . . I think she is adorable either way! Although this is Monday's post, I had to refer to it because it was about HAIR. And we all know how important that is. Mine is short. It may never be long ever, ever again. I grow it for a month, then chop it. Grow. Then chop. It certainly isn't going to grow with this approach . . .
8. Law School Sucks! This Hot Momma had her first foray into Mommy and Me class and had some pretty hilarious results. I live in an area where classes for mommy and baby are few and far between. Unless a visit to the waiting room at the doctor's office where your son becomes the center of attention while he plays, giggles, grunts, turns red, and poops. All the other moms looked away and giggled. This happened yesterday. It might not be a "class" per se, but I sure learned a lot.
9. Motherhood for Dummies! Wow, does this mommy rock! She has so many fabulous ideas on her blog. She is the idea goddess in my book! From ways to save money on date night to what to do with those formula cans. She is also hosting a giveaway! Oh, and check out her cutie pie baby!!!
10. Teacher Turned Mommy! I just adore her and her amazing scrapbooking ability! She is a relatively new mommy with another one on the way! Right now, cutie pie Blake is seeking attention. I write this as J is practicing using his voice. Screams. Coos. Goos. Gaas. Poos (oh, we all know what sound that is!).
11. My Semblance of Sanity! Oh, you have got to check out Michelle's pics that "only a mommy would take." They are awesome. Really makes you yearn for a hairy sucker. Don't ask. Just go look for yourself.
12. Chronicles of a SAHM! OK, so the fabulous designer of my fabulous blog is going through her closet. She has some rather rad (yeah, I said rad) finds. From jeans with animal prints and flames to Justin Timberlake t-shirt. Now come on, with just that alone can you tell this mom rocks?
13. Random Thoughts! Pam (another teacher, like me!)has a new look from that fabulous designer (see #12) and it looks awesome! She and her family also need some positive thoughts and prayers sent their way so that hubby lands a great job!
Oh, so many awesome blogs and so little time (or shall I say numbers?) . . .
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants