Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We are off to see our family. Going on these trips is both fun and a little sad. Why? Fun because I get to see my family and friends (of course). My sisters and I have been going on these midnight shopping excursions the day before Christmas Eve for years (they were little kids when I started taking them). It was an adventure--and now that we are into our 30s (me) and 20s (them), it is even more fun!

Tomorrow night there is a big girl's night. I am looking forward to it, but at the same time I have a little anxiety about leaving J for too long. Ugh . . .

Tomorrow we leave bright and early. Hopefully J will sleep, otherwise we will be listening to static all the way there (all six and a half hours)--J calms down when he hears it--otherwise its cry, cry, and more cry (translation: I hate car rides). Last time it took T (husband) and me hours to recover. The static really gets to you.

Have a wonderful CHRISTMAS. I'll be posting once we get back!


3 comments:

Aliki2006 said...

Merry Christmas to you! Hope it's a wonderful trip and holiday.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love the design of your card. Where'd you get it. Hope you had a great holiday!

L. Lemanski said...

Thanks reesa74! I actually designed the card. I could spend hours doing stuff like that. I'm limited in ability and tools, but am loaded up with desire and enthusiasm! Hope your holiday was great!

Photo of the Week

Photo of the Week
Two Peas
Creative Commons License

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP